Leasehold $691,000 onwards - Leasehold Condominium
The Alps Residences: Bringing Nature’s Coolness Home
With exquisite and quality architecture that is only typical of the renowned developer MCC Land, the Alps Residences promise to be a unique property not to be reckoned with. With expected completion by June 2019, the Alps Residences will span across nine 15 storey blocks of approximately 626 units of 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedrooms. All the units are designed to have grey glass windows which contribute to the Swiss feeling of coolness and some of the 1, 2 and 5 bedrooms will have a study as an additional room. This Singapore Condo will be befitted with all the necessary modern conveniences that will bring nature within its doors. The first storey is proposed to have along with its quality facilities – sun loungers, pine forest, floral ally, spring and summer gardens, a yoga deck and community gardening. The proposed average market price of $1,000 psf makes these condos a good investment opportunity.
MCC Land has acquired the requisite experience and understanding to ensure that this project provides homeowners with the necessary comfort, convenience and luxury that a home should have. These fabulous luxurious units in this new launch condo will be between the Tampines area and Bedok Reservoir and will be built the corner of at Tampines Avenue 10 and Tampines Street 85 in District 18. The convenience of this ideal location will enable homeowners to have quick access to academic institutions, shopping and entertainment centers. Whether one walks, uses the public transport or drives via the expressways, the Alps Residences is a location that makes it rather easy getting to any destination in Singapore you choose.
The amenities found outside the walls of the Alps Residences only add to the reasons and comfort of owning one of these fabulous condos and homeowners will undoubtedly enjoy and appreciate the closeness of reaching these amenities. Amenities found within close proximity to this new launch condo will include:
- Public Transport and Expressways
- Tampines West MRT Station
- Tampines Bus Interchange
- Pan Island Expressway
- Tampines Expressway
- Bartley Viaduct
- Schools and Colleges
- Springfield Secondary School
- Jun Yuan Secondary School
- Hilda’s Primary and Secondary School
- Temasek Polytechnic
- United World College (SEA)
- Leisure and Shopping Centers:
- Bedok Reservoir Park
- Tampines Bike Park
- Century Square
- Tampines Mall
Why invest in the Alps Residences?
The Alps Residences are indeed a real estate opportunity any potential homeowner should consider worth investing in. The yield on returns is quite attractive and the quality of these luxurious apartments in condo Singapore by the expert architectural designs of MCC Land cannot be denied. Occupants of the Alps Residences will fully be satisfied with their investment for the following reasons:
- Easy accessibility to public transportation given Tampines Bus and MRT Station; more connection will be provided given the completion of Tampines MRT DT32 in 2017.
- Islandwide accessibility for drivers given the Bartley Viaduct, East Coast Parkway, Pan Island Expressway and Tampines Expressway
- Shoppers only experience a short drive to Tampines Mall and Eastpoint Mall.
- Education for children from primary to tertiary stage is fully catered for as many schools of high repute are within walking distance or a few minutes away by car or public transport
- Bedok Reservoir is just next door where persons can enjoy a host of water sports activities and events such as the annual Singapore Dragon Boat Racing Festival.
A perfect haven reminiscent of the Swiss Alps, this new launch condo is not only attractively appealing in its architecture but it is also an attractive investment as well. Future homeowners and potential real estate developers will surely not be disappointed in investing in this condo Singapore. So do not delay, a perfect investment awaits you in Alps Residence.